National Insurance Increase20220218155806

National Insurance Increase

February 18, 2022
The Government has introduced a new Health & Social Care Levy to fund the NHS and the Social Care sector and initially pay for the backlog in the NHSAt first, this will show as an increase in NI Contributions from 6th April 2022.  In later years ...
Late filing and payment penalties waived due to COVID20220207130626

Late filing and payment penalties waived due to COVID

February 7, 2022
Due to COVID HMRC have announced for the second year running that they will waive late filing and payment penalties for 2020/21 Tax Returns as long as Returns are filed by 28th February and payments are made by 1st April.This all sounds really good n...
Moving in with your partner and Taxes20211007155200

Moving in with your partner and Taxes

October 7, 2021
Moving in with your partner – what are the tax implications..? Home is a very important word as generally speaking there are no taxes payable on your “home” – what the tax man calls your principal private residence Income.. If you rent out your old “...
Rules on personal health treatments.20211007140850

Rules on personal health treatments.

October 7, 2021
Could you claim on your health treatments due to you working environment? One question we are always asked is can I claim for my personal health treatment such as physio, chiropractor or medical treatment. This is especially important if for instance...
Load more